When dreaming up couple photoshoot ideas, I stumbled upon this Minneapolis AirBNB.
“The Cornerstone” definitely did not disappoint.
“Ultimately, the power of the AirBNB platform is that it motivates guests to blend into communities, belong anywhere and live like locals.” -Joe Gebbia
Jake, Mirandah and I had the chance to listen to music, celebrate Valentine’s Day and share some chow and drinks… just like you could on any other normal day.
You might be wondering why we’d spend our shoot time eating or pouring champagne in each other’s mouths…
… Or you might have already realized how epic that is.
The beauty of a session like this is that you’re free to hang out. You can document life like it might look behind the scenes vs. being perfectly posed in a way that’s not authentic to your relationship.
Let me share some couple photoshoot ideas with you!
- Go on a vacay (near or far) and rent an awesome space (like this Minneapolis AirBNB!). You can shoot in the lodging you’ve reserved as well as document the area you’re traveling to. #variety
- Visit a record store.
- Dance around at home in your PJ’s and get cuddly.
- Get cute tubes and splash around in the lake or a pool.
- Do something active in the water, like paddle boarding, surfing or kayaking, for example.
- Similarly, do something active outside of the water, like biking, skateboarding, 4-wheeling or playing basketball.
- Try baking, cooking, painting or pottery together.
- Play an instrument.
- Pull out your favorite board game or playing cards.
- Go camping and be sure to roast s’mores because everyone likes s’mores…
- Hike to and soak in hot springs.
- Take a ride on your motorcycle, jeep or antique convertible.
- Lastly, visit the coffee shop or diner you frequent together.
If you have a favorite couple photoshoot idea that I missed, send me a message and let me know!
Look at that! You’ve made it to the end of this Minneapolis AirBNB with bonus couple session ideas!
If you enjoyed this post, click here to learn more about the photographer.
Above all, I hope you’re feeling inspired and down to try something new during your session!