Appleton, WI – June 1, 2019
This Wisconsin wedding is a little bit different than the posts you normally see from me.
Chances are, you wouldn’t have noticed, had I not said anything, but this wedding was my very first time second shooting on another photographer’s job!
A lot of wedding photographers get into the industry and build up their portfolio by working along other photographers.
Me?! I skipped that step and jumped right into my first solo wedding before I had any idea that this thing would turn into a full-time wedding photography career.
One of my friends (HEY ABBY!) recently told me I’d love second shooting because you get the chance to be in the background and just focus on your art.
So the next thing I knew, I had booked my first second shooting job at this awesome WI wedding venue! Do you want to know what I thought of it?
Well, she was right!
It was a nice break in the middle of a busy season to help me feel refreshed and rejuvenated. In addition, it helped remind me that I’m in the right place.
My couples are the greatest and Sam + Marina were nothing short of amazing either.
I’m 100% blessed that I was able to connect with these two and be a last minute addition to their day.
Things to Know About Your Bubolz Nature Preserve Wedding:
- The Great Blue Heron Hall – Max. Capacity 250
- The Black Bear Den Auditorium – Max. Capacity 160
- Exclusive catering partners are The Marq by Festival Foods, but you’re welcome to bring in your own cake/dessert caterers.
- Bubolz supplies and services all bars. There is a beverage minimum.
- If you book both your ceremony and reception at Bubolz, there is a 50% discount on the ceremony fee
What’s Included With Your Bubolz Nature Preserve Wedding:
- Ceremony Sites – The Pines (pictured here), The Amphitheatre
- Bridal Suite
- On-Site Wedding Coordinator
- Tables, Linens, Napkins, Table Skirting
Woop, woop! You made it through this whole Bubolz Nature Preserve Wedding, you rockstar!